viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Hello, can you hear me?

Face me, make me listen to the truth even if it breaks me.
You can judge me, love me... If you're hating me, do it, honestly.


And while I'm lying on top of her on the sofa, skin clammy, nerves dampened, struggling for breath... I feel her heartbeat, loud and steady, against my chest.
- "I love you."
Half of me hopes that she heard the muffled whisper, the other half says it really doesn't matter. I am human again.
I have a chance. I have a reason to go on. No more looking in on something that I can never have. I'm part of reality again. I'm surrounded by something more than my own thoughts and fears. I belong here.



Even if it hurts, even if I try to push you out... Will you return?
Nobody's a picture perfect, but I'm worth it, I promise.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario