lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

"Say it and I'm yours."

"You changed my life, love. I don't think you'll ever know how much, but it's okay because what matters is you did. I believed in rainbows and unicorns and pots of gold and Santa when we met. I still do. But back then, I also believed that I was going to die alone because who could ever love a blind person like me? I can't watch movies with you and laugh at their silly faces. I can't make you feel special on a date because I can't look at you like you're the only person in the world who matters. I can't watch you sleep and make you blush when you finally wake up and realize that I've been watching you like a creep. I can't watch the sunset with you and tell you "it's beautiful" while I look at you. I can't do a lot of things because I can't see. I've pretty much accepted the fact that nobody will love me. But you proved me wrong.

I lived in a world of black and white until you came and changed everything. I felt colors, S. Colors. I felt alive. I felt like I exist, like I matter. I didn't choose to be blind, but if I were given a choice in another lifetime, I'd choose to be blind over and over again if it meant that I'll have you. Because falling in love with you is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I love you more than I thought I could ever love anyone. More than anyone can ever love anybody." 


I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario